On 4/20, I had the privilege of giving a short presentation at the ACRL/NY Distance Learning Discussion Group Meet and Greet at Mercy College. The topic: ePortfolios and the Academic Librarian. I’ve embedded my presentation below. Happy viewing!
- Ugh, so disappointed. My @HP laptop isn't even a year old and the motherboard needs to be replaced! 45 minutes ago
- Aw, I was really hoping this week's #XFiles, "Home Again," was a throwback to "Home". 3 days ago
- RT @kishizuka: Library-themed Valentines Day cards ow.ly/Y33oD Totally cute. https://t.co/dtwdLWKgkQ 3 days ago
- RT @ALA_ACRL: The #acrlframework is highlighted as a tool for campuses in the 2016 higher ed edition of @NMCorg Horizon Report! https://t.c… 4 days ago
- RT @UBGSE: GSE program featured in @TheBuffaloNews - UB offers online doctoral program in education ow.ly/OEgJE http://t.co/K1tg… 4 days ago
Academic Libraries Archives Blogging Character Development Conference Continuing Education Description EdTech Education Educational Technology Employment Fiction Freelancing Gaming Graduate School Information Literacy Instructional Design Systems Librarians Libraries National Poetry Month National Poetry Writing Month Poetry Professional Development Programming Public Libraries Uncategorized Web Content Writer's Reference Shelf Writing