On 4/20, I had the privilege of giving a short presentation at the ACRL/NY Distance Learning Discussion Group Meet and Greet at Mercy College. The topic: ePortfolios and the Academic Librarian. I’ve embedded my presentation below. Happy viewing!
- "I always felt loved as a child but no one ever said 'I love you,' they said 'Here, have more meatballs.'"- @JoyVBehar on @TheView 6 days ago
- RT @Charchivist: @TheInfoSherpa @FareedZakaria As was his 2009 commencement speech @BrownUniversity . Truly inspiring 6 days ago
- Taking notes on @FareedZakaria's In Defense of a Liberal Education before returning it to the #library. Great read for anyone in #HigherEd. 6 days ago
- RT @postwc1: Oprah Loves Research Papers postwc.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/opr… 6 days ago
- RT @JKCorden: https://t.co/5Co3Ij1mUd 2 weeks ago
Academic Libraries Archives Blogging Character Development Conference Continuing Education Description EdTech Education Educational Technology Employment Fiction Freelancing Gaming Graduate School Information Literacy Instructional Design Systems Librarians Libraries National Poetry Month National Poetry Writing Month Poetry Professional Development Programming Public Libraries Uncategorized Web Content Writer's Reference Shelf Writing