On 4/20, I had the privilege of giving a short presentation at the ACRL/NY Distance Learning Discussion Group Meet and Greet at Mercy College. The topic: ePortfolios and the Academic Librarian. I’ve embedded my presentation below. Happy viewing!
- FYI: It's totes uncool to mock the academic pursuits of women. #disgusted #forever21 http://t.co/XWc2KIcNqT 4 hours ago
- RT @NewLibrariansDG: The Secret Shame of the Scholarly Writer (a few resources to help you address your writing weaknesses) | Vitae http://… 1 day ago
- Student fought bureaucrats for Holocaust justice news.yahoo.com/student-fought… via @YahooNews #Archives 5 days ago
- RT @edrabinski: My publishing life got easier when I found this great post on how to respond to an R&R: getalifephd.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to… 5 days ago
- Yesterday, a prof brought me tulips as a t/y for all of the 1-on-1 research sessions I conducted w/ her students. #Sweet #ILoveMyJob 5 days ago
Academic Libraries Archives Blogging Character Development Conference Description Dictionaries Editing Employment Fiction Freelancing Grammar & Usage Humor Information Literacy Information Organization Inspiration Libraries National Poetry Month National Poetry Writing Month Poetry Poor Editing Professional Development Programming Public Libraries Setting Uncategorized Visual Dictionary Web Content Writer's Reference Shelf Writing