On 4/20, I had the privilege of giving a short presentation at the ACRL/NY Distance Learning Discussion Group Meet and Greet at Mercy College. The topic: ePortfolios and the Academic Librarian. I’ve embedded my presentation below. Happy viewing!
- RT @vforrestal: I am librarianing without glasses today and it feels WRONG. 13 hours ago
- I have three research appointments scheduled for tomorrow! #SoExcited #NerdLibrarian #ILoveMyJob #NYIT 14 hours ago
- RT @sebastienmarion: Yes, you can search Twitter using operators. Great for saved searches. support.twitter.com/articles/71577… 3 days ago
- RT @NPDIreland: #infolit RT @acarbery: Teaching to threshold concepts in #infolit wp.me/p21QsZ-7p. New edlibbs blogpost #acrlilrevis… 5 days ago
- RT @pumpedlibrarian: Thoughts on ACRL's New Draft Framework for ILCSHE #infolit pumpedlibrarian.blogspot.com/2014/03/though… #ACRLILRevisions 5 days ago
Academic Libraries Archives Blogging Character Development Conference Description Dictionaries Editing Employment Fiction Freelancing Grammar & Usage Humor Information Literacy Information Organization Inspiration Libraries National Poetry Month National Poetry Writing Month Poetry Poor Editing Professional Development Programming Public Libraries Setting Uncategorized Visual Dictionary Web Content Writer's Reference Shelf Writing