On 4/20, I had the privilege of giving a short presentation at the ACRL/NY Distance Learning Discussion Group Meet and Greet at Mercy College. The topic: ePortfolios and the Academic Librarian. I’ve embedded my presentation below. Happy viewing!
- RT @muellerspace: Luckily the number of thankful patrons is higher than the number of not happy patrons. Or I think we'd all quit. #library… 9 hours ago
- RT @helgagrace: So yeah, #librarylife is the fun tag where we tell each other stories about work. Do eeet. 9 hours ago
- Looks like a great children's book to promote #STEM education to girls: Rosie Revere, Engineer. andreabeaty.com/rosie-revere-e… 10 hours ago
- I am revamping my #infolit sessions for the fall. Goal: meaningful #interactivity every 5 to 8 minutes. Suggestions welcome. #librarylife 11 hours ago
- I just unlocked the HTML Basics badge on @codecademy! codecademy.com via @codecademy 22 hours ago
Academic Libraries Archives Blogging Character Development Conference Description Dictionaries Editing Employment Fiction Freelancing Grammar & Usage Humor Information Literacy Information Organization Librarians Libraries National Poetry Month National Poetry Writing Month Poetry Poor Editing Professional Development Programming Public Libraries Setting Uncategorized Visual Dictionary Web Content Writer's Reference Shelf Writing