On 4/20, I had the privilege of giving a short presentation at the ACRL/NY Distance Learning Discussion Group Meet and Greet at Mercy College. The topic: ePortfolios and the Academic Librarian. I’ve embedded my presentation below. Happy viewing!
- #TheRewrite is out on 10/8! I was a #SaturdayLibrarian when @HackedOffHugh was filming in the library; wish he'd stopped by the #RefDesk! :) 1 day ago
- Ron Burgundy Would Like You to Report to the Career Center on.wsj.com/1lUkyIk via @WSJ -- Nice pic, @JohnHydeNYIT! 4 days ago
- Will be demo'ing advanced Twitter search in consultation today as a tool for tracking 2012 debates on social media. twitter.com/search-advanced 1 week ago
- RT @emmalabizarre: Aaaand we're entering the period of the semester where our ILL requests are going to be like 75% for textbooks. #NOPE #l… 1 week ago
- It's the 2nd week of school and already I have two research consultations scheduled. Proactive students rock! #librarylife 1 week ago
Academic Libraries Archives Blogging Character Development Conference Continuing Education Description Editing Education Employment Fiction Freelancing Graduate School Grammar & Usage Information Literacy Instructional Design Systems Librarians Libraries National Poetry Month National Poetry Writing Month Poetry Poor Editing Professional Development Programming Public Libraries Uncategorized Web Content Writer's Reference Shelf Writing